Pet Advancement System
The pet advancement system allows you to take ordinary pets and make them extraordinary. Nearly every tamable creature in this world can be leveled up. When a tamable creature is born it will have a max level assigned to it. That max level is currently between level 5 and level 15. To check on your pet's max level, single left click your pet and select NPC Info. This will bring up a menu that will give you a lot of important information about your pet.
- Level-Your pet's current level.
- Max Level-The max level this pet can be trained up to.
- Experience- The current experience level of the pet. Starts at 0.
- Next level- The required experience level to level up the pet. Starts at 0.
- Attribute Points- The amount of attribute points you have to spend on the pet's attributes. These points are gained each time the pet levels up.
- Ability Points-The amount of ability points you have to spend on the pet's abilities. These points are gained each time the pet levels up.
- Generation-The current generation of your pet. Pets start out at generation 1 and can be bred to generation 3.
There are two buttons on this menu.
- Pet Abilities and Stats-This will bring up the Pet abilities and stats menu.
- Breed this Pet-You can select this button when your pet is level 9 and you have another pet to breed your pet with that is also level 9.
Pet Abilities and Stats Menu
This menu will allow for you to spend your attribute points and ability points. This menu is divided into three or four categories.
- Natural Enemies-Spending Ability points in this category will allow your pets to do more damage vs certain types of monsters.
- Special Attacks-Spending Ability points in this category will allow your pets to do special attacks.
- Attributes-Spending Attribute points in this category will raise your pet's stats.
- Mounted Abilities-Spending Ability points in this category will give your pet special abilities that will trigger when you take damage while mounted.
- Double Strike
- Whirlwind Attack
- Crushing Blow
- Armor Ignore
- Bleed Attack
- Concussion Blow
- Mortal Strike
- Paralyzing Blow
If the pet has learned multiple special attacks then only the first 5 are used. The first five special attacks will be randomly used.
- Hit Points
- Physical Resistance-Max 60
- Fire resistance-Max 60
- Cold resistance-Max 60
- Energy resistance-Max 60
- Poison resistance-Max 60
- Cure Rider
- Heal Rider
- Lightning attack
- Fire attack
- Poison attack
- Energy attack
- Melee attack
- Drain hp attack
- Drain mana attack
If your pet has learned multiple mounted attacks then only the first 4 are used. The first 4 mounted attacks will be randomly used when the rider is damaged while in combat. There is a cooldown of 1 minute between abilites.